Welcome to Dark Souls 2!
ATTENTION: All my Dark Souls 2 videos are for helping purposes and learning where to find certain items. I do not in any way claim to be good at this game, nor do I think I’m very good. So please steer clear of pointing out flaws in my combat.
This is a video showing you how to get what I believe is the best armor set for mages. The whole set increases your casting speed, which is very good. If you find any better armor sets than this, please let me know. Do note that this set doesn’t have a headpiece, so you can combine it with whatever headpiece you’d like. The Black Hood gives a little bit more casting speed as well, so it fits perfectly with the Lion Mage set.
Area: Shaded Woods
Location: Near the third bonfire, requires a Fragrant Branch of Yore.
Fragrant Branches of Yore:
– Sinner’s Rise – Found in a chest after defeating the Lost Sinner in Sinner’s Rise.
– Harvest Valley – Found in the cave right behind the very first dark magic caster you see.
– Harvest Valley – Found by a ledge reached after going through the opening to the left(and then immediately right) after the second bonfire. You can simply run past all the sickle enemies and grab the branch.
– Iron Keep – Purchased from Magerold of Lanafir for 7500 souls.
– The Gutter – It can be found right before the Black Gulch bonfire.
– Shaded Woods – Defeat Scorpioness Najka and talk to Manscorpion Tark with the Ring of Whispers on to get a Fragrant Branch of Yore.
– Brightstone Cove Tseldora – Located after the Duke’s Dear Freja boss fight.
For more Dark Souls 2 videos, make sure to subscribe to ArcticCompany.
Follow ArcticCompany on Twitter: